More Than A Camera. Vision Systems That Work
We are vision system specialists, focused solely on providing solutions that are custom designed, programmed, fully automated and rolled out to every system on your plant floor. Complete vision systems from EPIC are tailored to address your specific needs, deliver the best achievable pass/fail rates and reduce liability.
EPIC is a good fit for your application:
- Customized solutions
- High degree of precision (measurement and gauging)
- High speed/high production rate applications
- Stringent pass/fail rates
- Improved repeatability (GRR)
- Quality, purpose-built systems with a long life, low maintenance, and reliability
- Detailed and documented system designs that can be repeated to multiple lines and/or plant locations
EPIC is NOT a fit for these applications:
- Quick, cheap camera installation
- Reseller of a camera or equipment components with no programming or engineered design
- Simple application for the do-it-yourself
- Specific system for which another company already has a low-cost vision package
We provide complete, precise vision systems tailored to your specific needs and budget. Our EPIC vision solutions all follow these development steps to ensure a complete, correct solution.
System Design & Programming
Assembly & Installation
The EPIC Vision Advantage
We don’t manufacture cameras, lighting or robotic arms. EPIC is a system integrator that engineers and manufactures complete solutions that we deliver to you as a turnkey system. Our team of machine vision and automation engineers has diverse capabilities to cover a wide array of vision applications, and offer a broad range of experience.
The EPIC Approach is to provide one-on-one service and build a long-term partnership with our clients. We are not generalists like many large automation integrator companies. Many OEMs and general integrators know how to add a camera to a line for simple systems. But EPIC has the ability to create economies of scale and go in depth with a team of experts that specialize in customizing vision designs and inspection programming.
We get the most out of your vision system with proper equipment selection, integration, and programming. This customization is unique for your inspection requirements and manufacturing environment. Lighting, controls, cameras and optics must all be carefully selected and engineered. Once assembled, systems must be programmed, calibrated and fully tested prior to installation.
At EPIC, these features are combined with a carefully designed user interface for flexibility and operator ease of use. Onsite support includes installation supervision, in-plant check out, programming, commissioning and user training.