The EPIC Engineering Team doesn’t waste time mindlessly bidding jobs. All of our engineers are project managers, getting involved with every phase of their client’s project. From concept and design through startup and installation, our engineers are allowed to take full ownership of the project and celebrate client success.
Our craftspeople are given the responsibility to manage the fabrication process and are encouraged to provide feedback throughout fabrication to our project managers.
Our staff members are self-starters with diverse responsibilities, drawing on a variety of skills to provide support for the successful completion of our projects.
To learn more about what a career in EPIC might entail, please click one of the following links:
We are looking for talented engineers, craftspeople, and staff with a “can-do” attitude who identify with our belief that due diligence at the beginning of a project results in long-term success. We encourage every employee to make their own decisions, empower employees to move projects forward, and eliminate bureaucracy as much as possible.
EPIC’s solutions are the cutting edge of American Manufacturing; if they already existed, the client wouldn’t need us. Since everything EPIC does is a custom solution, every project provides unique challenges, keeping work diverse and interesting.
Once on board, our people enjoy many years of intellectual, personal, and financial fulfillment. We encourage continuing education and offer a complete benefits package. We support safety training and technical certifications across all areas of engineering and fabrication.
Think you’ve got what it takes for a career at EPIC Systems? Check out our current openings and apply today.
- Best peer group in the industry
- We have fun here, but we show respect for each other
- Every EPIC employee is a 90th+ percentile type person
- Every EPIC employee is a genuine and good individual
- We treat our clients, suppliers, and employees with equal respect
- We care about your personal goals and try to accommodate within the envelope of maintaining parity
- We delegate authority and responsibility to the greatest extent possible
- We provide clarity of goals and responsibilities
- We have a great 15+ year track record and are optimistic about the future
- We add true, intrinsic value in the marketplace
- We are dedicated to continuous improvement on all fronts
- We aggressively ward-off policies and procedures that get in the way of making things happen
- We mentor you to keep balance between your professional and personal life
- We default to “The Golden Rule” when making decisions
- Vacation Benefits
- 8 Paid holidays per year.
- Dual option medical insurance benefits; date of hire eligibility. Significant EPIC contribution toward monthly premium costs. Please see additional benefit summary schedule for cost structure.
- Dental insurance benefits; date of hire eligibility. Employee only premium 100% EPIC paid.
- Vision insurance benefits; date of hire eligibility. Employee only premium 100% EPIC paid.
- $50,000 Life/AD&D Insurance paid by EPIC; date of hire eligibility.
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance paid by EPIC; date of hire eligibility.
- Employee Assistance Programs including access to counseling resources, travel protection, wellness programs, and more.
- Voluntary Life and Dependent Life Insurance options; date of hire eligibility.
- 401(k) Match up to 4% within 30 days after date of hire. (Safe Harbor Plan)
- Travel Bonus for qualified out of town, overnight travel.