Intuitive controls, simplicity of use and consistent outputs are the major features of a great operator interface. EPIC uses a proprietary Maintenance Program and exceptional operator interface design standards. You receive more capabilities through your OI, in an intuitive and easy-to-use system.
EPIC provides vision systems that allow you to customize, access from multiple locations and easily configure for a complete automation solution.
EPIC’s EVS Utility Maintenance Application
- Access programmable control functions
- Configure the operator interface on the vision system itself, including:
- Load or saving jobs
- Image loading or saving
- Editing viewing preferences, all from the interface
- Connect to multiple cameras at once
Many other proprietary capabilities only found in an EPIC Vision System. Contact a vision engineer to learn more.
Depending on your control system and hardware preferences, operator interface platforms can range from small LCD-based display units to full-function, personal computers. At EPIC, we’ll work with you to develop an operator interface platform that most efficiently meets the long-term manufacturing objectives. An EPIC Operator Interface means:
- Graphics are kept simple
- Navigation and hierarchy are logical
- Templates are consistent
- Color conventions are applied consistently
- Trending, pointing and zooming capabilities are included in the standard system
- Alarm and alert indications are masked until conditions exist
- Screen clutter is minimized
- Access to camera details, controls, job status options, saving and viewing images is easy and intuitive