Prevent Packaging and Product Waste During Assembly and Filling
Ensure correct formation and assembly of bottles, caps, and molded plastic features. After filling, prevent leakage and product waste by making sure caps and spray triggers are properly assembled. Mis-oriented or assembled parts can be recycled back into the line by operators.
Using EPIC’s proprietary software, our inspection system can ensure caps and other assembled parts are correctly formed and oriented before entering the filler at 99% accuracy or higher. Our system delivers reliable inspection results while avoiding unnecessary line stoppage with automatic rejection and complete integration into existing line controls.
When you buy an EPIC Vision system, you get a complete solution that arrives at your facility pre-tested on your products at production rates. EPIC solutions arrive ready to plug-in and inspect. Instead of sinking time into figuring out the right camera, the right angles, and how to integrate all the inspection pieces together, you can rely on our 25 years of experience designing vision systems to deliver the right solution.
Every EPIC vision system:
- Is designed to minimize line downtime, scrap and labor
- Delivers a high lifetime value and is designed for 10+ years of successful operation
- Comes pre-assembled on it’s own stand that is designed to maintain optimal inspection conditions
- Gets fully integrated into your existing controls for seamless product changeover
- Inspects at 99%+ accuracy
- Does not require operator adjustments helping maintain inspection accuracy
- Stops defects within a few products