Keep Fillers Running Smoothly and Prevent Spillage
Backwards or mis-oriented bottles in the filler can cause filler crashes, jams or spilled product. Prevent downtime, spillage and unnecessary maintenance caused by lances missing the bottle and mis-oriented bottles jamming the filler. Inspecting bottles before filling can also eliminate safety hazards from wet floors, flammable chemicals, etc.
Incorrectly orientated bottles can be reject prior to filling or re-oriented automatically (upgrade). Our system offers the most reliable and accurate solution available, with 99.9% accuracy at lines speeds up to 600 bottles per minute. An EPIC solution also minimizes line stoppage with automatic rejection of failed bottles, keeping your line running and helping you meet your OEE goals.
When you buy an EPIC Vision system, you get a complete solution that arrives at your facility pre-tested on your products at production rates. EPIC solutions arrive ready to plug-in and inspect. Instead of sinking time into figuring out the right camera, the right angles, and how to integrate all the inspection pieces together, you can rely on our 25 years of experience designing vision systems to deliver the right solution.
Every EPIC vision system:
- Is designed to minimize line downtime, scrap and labor
- Delivers a high lifetime value and is designed for 10+ years of successful operation
- Comes pre-assembled on it’s own stand that is designed to maintain optimal inspection conditions
- Gets fully integrated into your existing controls for seamless product changeover
- Inspects at 99%+ accuracy
- Does not require operator adjustments helping maintain inspection accuracy
- Stops defects within a few products