Vision System Design
EPIC’s vision systems are designed by engineers who provide optimal performance, task repeatability and maintainability. Our systems meet your needs for quality, operator/consumer safety and production accuracy in manufacturing.
Each machine vision system design incorporates advanced vision technology with a plan for control automation, integration and image programming with a successful vision strategy from the FEE process.
Machine Vision Design Process
- Fully extract specifications for electrical, mechanical and inspection needs
- Generate preliminary design for electrical and physical system requirements
- Hold a preliminary design review to move forward with final electrical and physical design
- Draft final design for electrical and physical layout
- Final design review with the client to move forward with fabrication
- Preliminary programming completion
- Programming completion on assembled system during system startup-up
Throughout the design process, EPIC’s machine vision engineers involve the client before moving to the next step. Involving the client in major milestones ensures that the client has approved critical items throughout the project and the solution tailored exactly to specification.
Our goal is flawless vision system function far beyond startup. At EPIC, we understand that a vision system’s operating performance is critical when it’s working inside your plant. To ensure success, a well thought out vision system design is crucial. Contact an industrial vision expert today to start designing your vision solution.